Fire breaks out in RBI building in DelhiAugust 10th, 2008 - 9:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 10 (IANS) A fire broke out on the first floor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) building in the heart of the capital Sunday evening, an official said. Eight fire-fighting engines were pressed to control the fire that broke out around 6.25 p.m., the Delhi Fire Service official said.
There were no immediate reports of casuality or injury and there was no one in the building at the time the fire broke out. It was weekend holiday.
“The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained,” said the fire official.
The officials from the fire department and Delhi Police were at the spot and taking remedial measures.
- Massive fire at Maharashtra Mantralaya - Jun 21, 2012
- Fire at Sena Bhavan, no injuries - Apr 03, 2011
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- Fire in Kolkata factory - Dec 20, 2011
- Fire at Delhi's Vikas Bhawan, no injuries - Apr 20, 2012
- Fire in Shastri Bhawan - Jan 07, 2012
- Fire at Anusandhan Bhawan in Delhi - Jul 23, 2009
- Fire in central Delhi building, no casualty (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Two fires in Kolkata, no casualties (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Fire at Mumbai commercial complex under control (Lead) - Sep 07, 2012
- Elderly woman killed in Delhi fire - Jul 22, 2012
- Dozens trapped in burning Mantralaya, navy called (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- Fire in Kolkata factory, no casualties (Lead) - Dec 20, 2011
- 3-alarm fire at New York City apartment building injures 31 - Mar 13, 2011
- Fire in central Delhi building (Lead) - May 23, 2012