Fire breaks out in Jayashree TextilesAugust 3rd, 2008 - 10:03 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Aug 3 (IANS) A fire broke out in a textiles factory in Rishra of Hooghly district, West Bengal, Sunday. Five fire engines were rushed to the spot to douse the fire in Jayashree Textiles, fire brigade sources said.
“The fire is under control now. Still, we have two fire engines at the spot,” said one official.
Jayashree Textiles is an Aditya Birla group company.
The cause of the fire and the extent of damage are yet to be confirmed.
- Fire in Kolkata factory, no casualties (Lead) - Dec 20, 2011
- Major fire at Delhi factory - May 12, 2011
- Four killed, 25 injured in Bengal road accident - Aug 26, 2011
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- Fire breaks out in Jaipur's chemical factory - Nov 30, 2010
- Two fires in Kolkata, no casualties (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Fire in Delhi factory - Apr 22, 2010
- Fire in Kolkata factory - Dec 20, 2011
- Two factories gutted, no casualties - Feb 15, 2011
- Fire in Kolkata studio, two injured - Jul 18, 2011
- Ten killed in Delhi factory fire, Dikshit orders probe (Second Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- Major fire in Chandigarh multiplex, no casualty - Dec 31, 2011
- Nine people killed in factory fire - Apr 28, 2011
- 10 people killed in Delhi factory fire (Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- Ten killed in Delhi factory fire, Dikshit orders probe (Third Lead) - Apr 29, 2011