Fire at Mumbai commercial complexSeptember 7th, 2012 - 1:15 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 7 (IANS) A major fire broke out on the 12th floor of a commercial building in the business hub of northwest Mumbai Friday, officials said. No casualties have been reported.
The fire broke out on the 12th floor of the commercial building named First International Financial Centre in the business hub of Bandra-Kurla Complex in northwest Mumbai.
Eight water tankers and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot, an official from the fire control room said.
The building is unoccupied as it is still under construction.
- Fire at Mumbai commercial complex under control (Lead) - Sep 07, 2012
- Mumbai to get more air-conditioned buses - Jun 01, 2012
- Mumbai highrise catches fire, no casualties - Nov 18, 2010
- Five trapped in Mumbai fire - Aug 09, 2012
- Fire in Mumbai mall - Jul 25, 2012
- Major fire at multi-storied building in South Kolkata - Mar 29, 2012
- Mumbai's diamond, gold merchants furious at government apathy - Jul 14, 2011
- Massive fire at Maharashtra Mantralaya - Jun 21, 2012
- Fire in Mumbai market, no casualties - Jun 27, 2012
- Major fire on 10th floor of South Kolkata building (Lead) - Mar 30, 2012