Fire at Delhi High Court buildingMarch 25th, 2011 - 11:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 25 (IANS) There was a major fire in the Delhi High Court building, a fire brigade official said Friday. No one was injured.
“We received a call about the fire at around 8 p.m. Thursday and 15 fire brigade vehicles were rushed to the spot,” the official said.
The incident took place at the building’s fourth floor which was doused in an hour. “No one was injured in the incident and the reason behind it is still unknown,” the official added.
Police too reached the spot and is ascertaining the reason behind the fire. “Some documents were burnt to ashes,” a police officer said.
- Fire at Sena Bhavan, no injuries - Apr 03, 2011
- Fire at Delhi's Vikas Bhawan, no injuries - Apr 20, 2012
- Fire in Shastri Bhawan - Jan 07, 2012
- LIC office in Lucknow gutted - Sep 14, 2012
- Fire in central Delhi building, no casualty (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Woman killed in Delhi factory fire - Jan 26, 2011
- One killed in boiler blast - Nov 27, 2011
- Labourer injured in fire in Delhi - Mar 10, 2012
- Ten killed in Delhi factory fire, Dikshit orders probe (Second Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- Chandni Chowk fire extinguished, four hurt (Lead) - Nov 29, 2010
- Mantralaya fire continues second day - Jun 22, 2012
- Efforts still on to douse fire at Delhi's Chandni Chawk (Second Lead) - Nov 29, 2010
- Fire in Delhi factory - Feb 15, 2011
- Fire rages at Chandni Chowk warehouse - Nov 29, 2010
- Ten killed in Delhi factory fire, Dikshit orders probe (Third Lead) - Apr 29, 2011