Finn man commits suicide in DelhiApril 15th, 2012 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 15 (IANS) A 27-year-old mentally unstable Finn committed suicide Sunday by jumping off the sixth floor of a car parking facility at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here, police said.
Arttu Karlella, who arrived in India in December 2011, jumped off the parking facility around 1.30 p.m. He died on way to hospital.
His visa was to expire in June, police said.
“No suicide note was recovered from his possession. Finland embassy officials informed that he was mentally challenged,” Deputy Commissioner of Police R.A. Sanjeev told IANS.
- Gang of airport thieves busted - Mar 08, 2011
- American citizen attempts suicide at airport - Feb 10, 2011
- Man held at Delhi airport for travelling on fake passport - May 29, 2012
- Man attempts suicide at Metro station (Lead) - May 05, 2012
- German tourist attempts suicide at Delhi airport - Aug 04, 2012
- African held with Rs.2 crore-worth cocaine at Delhi airport (Lead) - Jan 23, 2012
- Dowry demand leads woman to suicide - Apr 19, 2012
- Honeymooning German couple cheated - Jan 10, 2012
- Woman jumps to death in Jaipur mall - Jul 24, 2012
- Man jumps off highrise, dies - Apr 27, 2011
- Woman commits suicide, six held in dowry case - Jun 14, 2012
- MBA student commits suicide - Nov 04, 2011
- Afghan national jumps from shopping mall, survives - Feb 23, 2012
- Class 9 boy jumps off building, dies - Sep 06, 2012
- Two held with revolvers at Delhi airport - Apr 04, 2011
Tags: car parking, commissioner of police, committed suicide, deputy commissioner, embassy officials, finland, finn, India, indira gandhi, indira gandhi international airport, New Delhi, possession, sanjeev, sixth floor, suicide note, visa