Female foetus found in RajasthanFebruary 29th, 2008 - 4:45 pm ICT by admin
Jaipur, Feb 29 (IANS) The girl child continues to get killed in Rajasthan. A female foetus has been found near a school in Ringus town, police said Friday. The foetus, packed in a plastic bag, has been sent for post mortem, a police officer said here.
A female foetus was found Tuesday in a drain near a hospital in Sikar district. Another was found Feb 23 in a water tank in Sadulpur in Churu district. A female foetus was also located Feb 9 in Simrala village in Sikar district.
The sex ratio in Rajasthan stands at 922 females per 1,000 males.
- 'Satyameva Jayate' inspires sarpanch to act against female foeticide - May 24, 2012
- Girl foetus found abandoned in Rajasthan - Jun 16, 2012
- Two female foetuses recovered in Rajasthan - Nov 06, 2011
- Another newborn girl killed in Rajasthan - Jan 25, 2011
- Girl's foetus found in Rajasthan town - Apr 20, 2012
- Declining sex ratio attributed to misuse of medical technology - Dec 18, 2011
- Special police station to probe Rajasthan foeticide cases - Sep 17, 2012
- Honour for women delivering girl child - Aug 09, 2012
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Rajasthan deploys spies to curb sex determination tests - Jan 03, 2012
- Body of day-old girl found in well in Rajasthan - Jun 12, 2012
- Fourth foetus found in Jaipur - Mar 31, 2012
- Rajasthan couple tries to bury new born girl alive - Jul 03, 2012
- Rajasthan doctor booked for female foeticide - Nov 02, 2011
- Seventeen foetuses found in Bihar - Apr 04, 2011