Federline’s new girlfriend, a little on the wild sideDecember 25th, 2008 - 4:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 25 (IANS) Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline clearly likes his girls a little on the wild side. The rapper’s new girlfriend, Victoria Prince, has had her share of run-ins with the law. Just last year, Prince, a volleyball player, was arrested for assault and disturbing the peace. She pleaded not guilty and the case was eventually dismissed, tmz.com reports.
Back in her high school days, she allegedly waged a terror campaign against three kids. Their parents filed a temporary restraining order against her, but the judge rejected it, asking the school to deal with it.
Prince was also charged with possession of a dangerous weapon and alcohol in the school premises.
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Federline ready to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Federline plans to marry again (Lead) - Feb 09, 2010
- Kevin Federline loses 25 pounds, relaunches his career - Sep 13, 2010
- K-Fed to become father again? - Nov 07, 2009
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Federline packing on pounds - Jul 29, 2009
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010