Federal Bank’s third quarter profits nearly doubleJanuary 16th, 2009 - 6:14 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 16 (IANS) The Kerala-based Federal Bank Friday said its net profit was up 98 percent for the third quarter this fiscal.In a regulatory statement, the bank said it posted a net profit of Rs.2.04 billion in the quarter ended Dec 31, compared to Rs.1.03 billion in the corresponding period the previous fiscal.
The bank’s total income grew over 41 percent to Rs.10.41 billion from Rs.7.34 billion in Q3 last year.
While income from sources other than core function rose 94 percent from Rs.849.5 million last to stand at Rs.1.65 billion this year, operating profit grew more than 129 percent to Rs.3.84 billion from Rs.1.67 billion earlier.
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- IOB plans recovery of Rs.1,500 crore from sticky accounts (Lead) - Jan 28, 2012
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- UCO Bank Q1 net profit jumps 24 percent - Aug 04, 2012
- United Bank Q1 net up by 31 percent - Aug 03, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- HDFC Bank third quarter net profit up 31.2 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- Vijaya Bank net zooms 235 percent in Q4 - Apr 30, 2012
- UCO Bank's Q3 net jumps 10 percent (Second Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- Infosys posts net profit of over Rs.17 bn in Q2 - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012