Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaugheyMarch 15th, 2012 - 9:57 am ICT by IANS
London, March 15 (IANS) Actor Matthew McConaughey has admitted that fatherhood improved his skills as actor.
The 42-year-old raises three-year-old son Levi and daughter Vida, two, with fiancee Camilla Alves and believes he has learned to better his craft since having children.
“It is more fun, because the kids remind you to play make believe every day,” showbizspy.com quoted McConaughey as saying.
“More things sound fun to do, because the kids remind you to play make believe and that’s what we are doing. If we do it well, we make you believe,” he added.
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- New mum Alves slaps sex ban on McConaughey - Jan 29, 2010