Fashion TV launches fitness centre, spa, salon in DelhiSeptember 3rd, 2008 - 5:34 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 3 (IANS) Fashion TV India has launched its one-stop fitness centre, spa and salon F.Chisel in the capital.”This will be a one-stop shop for everyone to rejuvenate and relax after a hectic day at work. Driving during peak hours drains out energy from your body. This will be the perfect place to refresh,” FTV India’s COO Bharat Sheth said at the launch Tuesday evening.
F.Chisel is a collaborative effort of health and fitness brand, Chisel and lifestyle channel, Fashion TV India to combine fashion and fitness.
The store has three sections - fitness centre, spa and a salon.
This is not the first time that FTV and Chisel have joined hands. In June 2007 they opened one such centre in Bangalore.
Asked why the combine chose Delhi, Sheth said: “Delhi has become a fashion hub and this city has always welcomed anything that is new.
“The kind of service we provide caters to metros and not to small towns. Delhi fits the bill perfectly as people here are fashion conscious.”
Apart from providing these services, Sheth is also planning to provide a “power breakfast” to the members of the centre soon.
“Power breakfast kick starts your day and very shortly we will start this service,” Sheth said.
- India's best spas rated, recognised (With Images) - May 18, 2012
- Shahnaz Husain Group Opens Shahnaz Herbal Salon At Kolkata - Aug 07, 2010
- Spas grow as city slickers look for rejuvenation - Aug 14, 2010
- Spa culture catching on big way in India - Aug 09, 2010
- Before V-Day, it's salon visit for women - Feb 13, 2012
- First web TV to be launched on New Year - Dec 28, 2010
- True Spa - a spacious spa in Mumbai (IANS Spa Review) (With Images) - Aug 23, 2010
- Indian, Sri Lankan models walk the ramp in Kochi's fashion show - Dec 06, 2010
- Unwind with aromatherapy massage at Ishwar Spa (With Images) (Spa Review) - Jul 16, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone's beefy look pushed John to gym - Jul 20, 2012
- Watch your diet, you multi-tasking women! (March 8 is International Women's Day) - Mar 06, 2012
- Pamper yourselves at the Good Housekeeping weekend! - Apr 07, 2011
- Lara set to launch third fitness DVD - Oct 03, 2011
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- Ashish Chaudhary to open a fitness centre? - Aug 17, 2011