Farmer, two sons held for killing daughterNovember 29th, 2011 - 1:02 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Nov 28 (IANS) A farmer and his two sons were arrested in Ghaziabad for killing his daughter over a love affair they were opposed to, police said Monday.
Imran and his sons Parwaiz and Javed were arrested and a home made pistol recovered from their possession. They shot Nargis, 21, thrice Nov 24 in their house in Musari, police said.
To avoid suspicion, Imran and his sons lodged a false police complaint alleging that Nargis was shot dead by nine dacoits armed with guns, iron rods and knives during a robbery at their house Nov 24, said Senior Superintendent of Police Raghuvir Lal.
For the alleged robbery they blamed their neighbours and family members of Shakib, the man who was in love with Nargis, he said, adding that they narrowed down on Imran and others while probing their robbery complaint.
- Villagers lynch two dacoits - Jul 26, 2011
- Dacoit gang busted, six arrested - Apr 23, 2011
- Eight robbers, chain-snatchers held in Ghaziabad - Feb 21, 2010
- Budding engineers among seven held for robberies - Jan 05, 2011
- Ghaziabad police nab former MLA's killer - Jan 13, 2012
- Dacoits loot Ghaziabad doctor's house - Dec 14, 2010
- Muthoot robbery solved, six arrested (Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Dacoit gang busted, five arrested - Feb 21, 2011
- Six robbers planning V-Day celebrations held - Feb 11, 2011
- 10 men held for spate of robberies, rape in Ghaziabad - Feb 14, 2010
- Dacoits loot cash, jewellery in east Delhi - Apr 17, 2011
- Girl gang raped in Ghaziabad - Nov 09, 2011
- Murder, suicide case could be honour killing: Police - Jul 12, 2010
- Robbery at jewellery showroom in Ghaziabad - Mar 08, 2011
- Retired BSF officer's house robbed in Ghaziabad - Aug 12, 2009