Family dispute leads Delhi resident to suicideAugust 10th, 2012 - 10:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 10 (IANS) A 50-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling fan inside his general store shop here Friday morning, police said.
Selvamani, resident of west Delhi’s Mangolpuri, was found hanging inside his shop around 9 a.m.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared brought dead.
“Initial investigation suggests that he was depressed with some family dispute and that might have been the reason behind his extreme step. No suicide note was recovered from his possession,” said a police officer.
- Youth hangs himself in Delhi - Jul 16, 2012
- Man commits suicide over family disputes - Oct 08, 2011
- Youth commits suicide over family dispute - Jan 21, 2011
- Two men commit suicide in Delhi - Mar 24, 2011
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Sick businessman commits suicide - Jan 24, 2012
- Security guard commits suicide in Delhi - Dec 03, 2011
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- Delhi boy commits suicide - May 28, 2012
- Delhi-based Jet Airways pilot commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Man hangs himself after parents select bride - Apr 14, 2011
- Man hangs himself in Delhi - May 10, 2012
- Two people kill self in outer Delhi - Jan 29, 2011
- Jobless youth kills self - May 16, 2012
- Wife of Rashtrapati Bhavan employee commits suicide - Mar 15, 2012