Faith wants to be single motherMay 7th, 2012 - 3:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 7 (IANS) British singer Paloma Faith wants to be a single mother and hopes to have children before she is 30.
“I think a lot of my drive comes from my very independent single mother. And since most of the men in my life have been pretty inconsistent, I’m on a mission to make myself financially stable and have children on my own,” she told glamour.com
“People tell me you have to find the right man, but I don’t think that’s true,” she said.
“Before I am 30 I would like a successful album, a house and a baby - maybe with a man, but like I said, that’s not something I’m banking on,” said the 26-year-old.
- I am the best hairstylist: Nicole Richie - May 06, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne's grey hair inspired by 'The Golden Girls' - Apr 13, 2012
- Paloma Faith enjoys male attention - Jun 04, 2012
- Paloma Faith doesn't believe in marriage - Jul 06, 2012
- I've an easier life because I've got money: Faith - May 23, 2011
- Alicia Keys derives inspiration from mom - Jun 18, 2011
- I won't have kids: Kim Kardashian - Nov 30, 2011
- Ritchie, best hairstylist on planet? - Aug 08, 2012
- Emily Blunt not ready for children - Dec 14, 2010
- Jessie J feels she is 'unusual looking' - Jun 04, 2011
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012
- Michael's new album influenced by sexuality - Mar 10, 2011
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- Meet Dr. Luke, the brain behind stars like Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Ke$ha - Feb 18, 2011