Factory accountant looted of cash, scooterApril 6th, 2009 - 11:32 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, April 6 (IANS) An accountant and his colleague working in a factory here were robbed of Rs.1.30 lakh in cash and their scooter Monday when they were returning after withdrawing money from a bank, the police said.
The accountant, Umesh Sharma, and his colleague Dinesh Kumar were on their way back from Shahdara around 5.00 p.m. Monday after withdrawing the money from a bank when they were intercepted by three motorcycle borne robbers.
One of the robbers held a gun to Sharma’s head and fled with the scooter. The cash was kept in the tool-box of the scooter.
In another incident, a private bus conductor was looted of Rs.5,000 in cash and a mobile phone in Sector 19 of Noida late Sunday night. Three armed men placed a gun at the conductor’s head and fled with the cash.
- Rs.3 lakh snatched from woman in Ghaziabad - Jun 08, 2012
- Rs.5 lakh looted, businessman injured - Jun 11, 2012
- Businessmen looted in Ghaziabad - Oct 25, 2010
- Robbers loot Rs.five lakh from petrol vend employees - Mar 18, 2010
- Rs.40 lakh looted from Haryana farmer - Jun 30, 2012
- Rs.7 lakh looted from bank in Jharkhand - Jun 14, 2012
- Rs.13.66 lakh looted in Greater Noida, one held - Nov 30, 2010
- Rs.40 lakh robbed from jeweller's house - Apr 07, 2011
- Meat trader shot at in Ghaziabad - Aug 06, 2012
- Meerut police arrest robbers, expose Ghaziabad's claim - Aug 06, 2010
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh in Ghaziabad (Lead) - May 16, 2011
- Robbers snatch Rs.10 lakh from petrol pump employees - Jul 19, 2010
- Tata Motors recovery agent shot, robbed - Oct 27, 2010
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh - May 16, 2011
- Four criminals lynched in Jharkhand - Jan 25, 2012