Expect fog or mist in Delhi Wednesday morningJanuary 14th, 2009 - 12:03 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) Air and rail traffic may be affected once again Wednesday morning with the weather office forecasting “mist or shallow fog”.The minimum temperature Tuesday was recorded at 5 degrees Celsius, two notches below the average, while the maximum temperature was 22 degrees Celsius, the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) said Tuesday evening.
The minimum temperature in the capital Monday was 6.5 degree Celsius.
“There could be mist or shallow fog Wednesday morning. The minimum temperature would hover around 7 degrees Celsius and the maximum temperature would be around 22 degrees Celsius,” said a Met official.
The coldest day of this season in the capital so far has been Jan 2 when the mercury dipped to 4 degrees Celsius.
- Capital reels under intense cold (Lead) - Jan 10, 2012
- Delhi shivers on season's coldest morning - Dec 16, 2011
- Sunny morning, clear sky in Delhi (Lead) - Jan 30, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, mercury to dip (Lead) - Dec 23, 2010
- Sunny, windy day in Delhi - Mar 22, 2012
- Delhi experiences season's coldest morning - Dec 14, 2011
- Delhi witnesses coldest Dec 22 in five years (Lead) - Dec 22, 2010
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rain likely Tuesday (Lead) - Feb 06, 2012
- Chilly day in Delhi, clear Thursday in store (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Pleasant day in capital - Nov 25, 2011
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- At 5.2 degrees, Wednesday season's coldest in Delhi - Dec 22, 2010
- Chilly morning in Delhi, sunny day ahead - Dec 22, 2011
- Coldest Feb 9 in five years, chill to continue Friday (Second Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011