Ex-wife’s allegation shocks former Bond actor LazenbyAugust 27th, 2008 - 11:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 27 (IANS) Former James Bond actor George Lazenby was shocked when his estranged wife in a court accused him of being a violent alcoholic.The mirror.co.uk reports, Lazenby was at a hearing in Los Angeles for the joint custody of his three children. His wife Pam Shriver’s testimony convinced the court to grant a temporary restraining order and Lazenby called it “the biggest shock I’ve ever had.”
The 46-year-old Shriver filed for divorce and was also granted a temporary restraining order.
The former tennis player claimed Lazenby was an alcoholic who gave beer to their children and threatened to kill her.
Lazenby responded by saying that Shriver took a “nightly cocktail” of prescription painkillers and sleeping pills with alcohol.
- George Lazenby disappointed over monitored daytime visits with kids - Aug 26, 2008
- Former 007 to use beer video to expose estranged wife in custody battle - Aug 25, 2008
- George Lazenby wants to annul prenup with Pam Shiver - Jul 20, 2009
- George Lazenby turns to long lost daughter for help in custody battle - Sep 09, 2008
- Charlie Sheen passes child custody drug test - Mar 23, 2011
- Schwarzenegger may pay 250 mn pounds to ex-wife? - Jul 07, 2011
- 'Bond' star George Lazenby bedded 'a woman a day' - Sep 11, 2010
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Sheen's estranged wife gets restraining order against him - Mar 02, 2011
- George Lazenby to pen tell-all book on his career - Nov 05, 2010
- George Lazenby hits back at wifes drunk claims - Aug 16, 2008
- 'Green Hornet' Star Edward Furlong Jailed - Jan 12, 2011
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
- Actor Eddie Furlong Taken Into Custody For Violating Restraining Order - Jan 13, 2011
- Shriver to move near Schwarzenegger - Jul 09, 2011