Ex-RJD MP’s relative among two killed in PatnaJuly 10th, 2012 - 4:46 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, July 10 (IANS) The brother-in-law of former RJD parliamentarian Subhash Yadav was among two people who were shot dead in Bihar capital by unidentified assailants, police said Tuesday.
The body of Pankaj alias Pappu Yadav was recovered in a field behind Digha police station here and his servant Bablu’s body was found in his Aashiana Nagar residence Tuesday, police said. Subhash Yadav is the brother-in-law of Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Vivekanand told reporters that both were shot dead from close range. “Police have began investigation into the case from all angles,” he said.
Subhash Yadav is younger brother of former chief minister Rabri Devi.
- Notable winners and losers in Bihar - Nov 24, 2010
- Bihar polls: Lalu's brothers-in-law defeated - Nov 24, 2010
- Subhash Yadav to desert brother-in-law Lalu, join Congress? - Sep 08, 2010
- RJD MP Subhash Yadav booked for assault - Oct 01, 2009
- Sonia refuses to meet Lalu's bro-in-law and Congress aspirant Subhash Yadav - Sep 27, 2010
- FIR against Lalu for violating code of conduct - Nov 01, 2010
- Three shot dead on Uttar Pradesh highway - Jul 03, 2012
- FIR against Lalu, Nitish cries 'law breaker' (Lead) - Nov 01, 2010
- Man held for honour killing in Uttar Pradesh - Nov 01, 2011
- Man accidentally shoots wife dead - Jan 27, 2011
- Congress suspends Sadhu Yadav for remarks on women's bill - Mar 10, 2010
- Lalu Yadav a habitual lawbreaker, says Nitish Kumar - Nov 01, 2010
- Bihar polls: Case filed against Lalu, Rabri for violating model code - Nov 01, 2010
- Man holds wife, in-laws hostage for not paying dowry - May 07, 2012
- Ex-legislator's son shot dead by relative - Feb 12, 2011