Etihad launches special faresOctober 4th, 2011 - 9:33 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Oct 4 (IANS/WAM) Etihad Airways has launched special fares for the UAE government employees, it was announced Tuesday.
It is offering return economy and business class fares at up to 40 percent less than the regular prices. The offer is available till Oct 16.
The Abu Dhabi Government Employee Travel Programme is also offering frequent flyer benefits and priority ground services.
Hareb Al Muhairy, Etihad’s vice president sales in the UAE, said: “These special fares are designed to suit the needs of employees in government and semi-government organisations.”
- Etihad buys 29 percent stake in Air Berlin - Dec 19, 2011
- Air Seychelles announces flights to Abu Dhabi - Feb 03, 2012
- Abu Dhabi tourism eyes Russian market - Sep 12, 2012
- Etihad Airways signs MoU with International Golden Group - Jan 10, 2012
- Etihad launches flights to Shanghai - Mar 03, 2012
- Etihad launches flights to Nairobi - Apr 03, 2012
- Etihad Airways launches recruitment drive in Oman - Apr 16, 2012
- Etihad Airways among best three airlines in world: Report - Jun 09, 2010
- Etihad official carrier of Pakistani special olympics team - Jun 21, 2011
- Etihad launches flights to Iraq's Basra - Apr 16, 2012
- UAE, Britain explore cooperation - May 26, 2012
- UAE, US discuss educational cooperation - Oct 04, 2011
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- Etihad to open contact centre in Manchester - Mar 25, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host aviation expo - Feb 04, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, business class fares, dg, economy, employee travel, etihad airways, frequent flyer benefits, government employee, government employees, government organisations, priority, uae government, vice president sales, wam