Etihad launches flights to NairobiApril 3rd, 2012 - 1:30 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 2 (IANS/WAM) The UAE’s national carrier Etihad Airways has launched its first flight to Nairobi, it was announced Monday.
The daily two-class A320 service is the airline’s first passenger service to Kenya.
An Etihad delegation, led by chief commercial officer Peter Baumgartner, was on the inaugural flight. They will meet government officials during their visit to Kenya.
- Etihad appoints general manager for Brazil - Jun 12, 2012
- Etihad launches flights to Shanghai - Mar 03, 2012
- Etihad launches flights to Iraq's Basra - Apr 16, 2012
- Etihad, Alitalia to launch Rome-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 25, 2012
- Etihad Airways to fly daily to Vietnam - Jul 22, 2012
- Etihad starts codeshare flights with Chinese carrier - Mar 02, 2012
- Etihad, Czech Airlines sign codeshare agreement - Jun 25, 2011
- Air Seychelles announces flights to Abu Dhabi - Feb 03, 2012
- Etihad marks a year of successful Iraq services - May 06, 2011
- Etihad opens premium lounge at Manchester airport - Dec 10, 2010
- UAE, Chinese airlines sign cooperation agreement - Mar 23, 2012
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- Dusseldorf is Etihad's 71st destination - Jul 23, 2011
- Etihad Airways buys stake in Virgin Australia - Jun 07, 2012
- Etihad Airways among best three airlines in world: Report - Jun 09, 2010