EThames Graduate School launches India campusFebruary 8th, 2011 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Feb 8 (IANS) EThames Graduate School, one of London’s leading colleges, Tuesday opened its India campus in Hyderabad.Minister of State for Human Resource Development Daggubati Purandeswari inaugurated the college, where students from around India can study for British qualifications, and benefit from the best teaching methods and latest classroom technology. The campus has come up in Ameerpet area in the heart of the city.
EThames India will conduct sandwich programmes in which the first part of the course will be conducted in India and students will then have the opportunity to spend one year at one of EThames’ campuses in London to complete their Bachelors or Masters degree awarded by EThames’ partner universities in Britain.
Veen Pula, chairman of EThames Educational Society, said EThames India was initially launching post-graduate and under-graduate courses in management and under graduate course in computing. Subsequently it proposes to launch courses in hospitalityourism and healthcare.
EThames is also building a large residential campus over nearly 200 acres on the outskirts of Hyderabad. This campus will accommodate 10,000 to 15,000 students. The first phase of the new campus will be opened in October 2012.
- St Xavier's to hold admission test in Beijing - Jun 03, 2011
- Government considering common entrance for central varsities - Nov 19, 2010
- SC permits online counselling for undergraduate medical students (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Australian universities woo students from India - Jul 31, 2012
- MCI moots reforms in medical courses, exams - Mar 30, 2011
- Scottish varsity opens maiden campus in India - Nov 10, 2011
- SC permits online counselling for undergraduate medical courses - Jun 07, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for admission applications - Jun 20, 2012
- Opthamologists bemoan deterioration in the field - Sep 02, 2012
- Jamia Millia Islamia to have China and Afghan studies programmes - Nov 16, 2011
- No experiments on animals in colleges: Environment ministry - Apr 18, 2012
- AIIMS paper leak case: Another doctor arrested - Jul 17, 2012
- Indian varsities fuel Mauritius' 'knowledge hub' dream - Feb 17, 2011
- India grants scholarships to Sri Lankan students - Jan 19, 2012
- SC notice on vacant post-graduate medical seats - Jun 21, 2012