Era Infra to set up power plant in Madhya PradeshJuly 10th, 2008 - 5:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 10 (IANS) Construction firm Era Infra Engineering Ltd will set up a 1,200 megawatt thermal power plant in Madhya Pradesh, the company announced Thursday. Era Infra is primarily engaged in construction of highway, railway, airport and housing projects.
“The company is now expanding its horizon in power sector,” it announced in a regulatory statement.
The project will come up in Umaria district in Madhya Pradesh, it said, adding that it has already entered into a land purchase agreement.
“In this pursuit, the company has initiated relevant steps and procedures for obtaining various clearances and permissions from concerned departments,” the statement said.
- Blame game over Himachal power plant ordered to be razed - May 20, 2012
- Tamil Nadu power generator to float tenders for two power projects - Jan 30, 2012
- NTPC board nod to Rs.18,347 crore investment plans - Dec 29, 2011
- Congress extended favours to Jaiprakash Associates: Dhumal - May 07, 2012
- Visa Power faces court case for illegal construction - Sep 08, 2011
- IVRCL Group bags orders worth Rs.4,081 crore - Apr 02, 2012
- CESC's Haldia thermal power project by 2013-14 - Jul 29, 2011
- NTPC signs power purchase agreement for two plants - Nov 28, 2010
- Himachal greens upbeat over 'environmental justice' - May 06, 2012
- Reliance Power's Rosa plant starts generation - Dec 28, 2009
- Orissa's Gridco to buy power from NTPC - Apr 26, 2011
- IVRCL arm bags Rs.1,300 crore highway project - Jan 30, 2012
- JK Group to invest Rs.1,300 crore in power sector foray - Apr 19, 2011
- National Aluminium on a major diversification drive: Chairman - Jul 28, 2011
- Government approves 15 highway projects worth Rs.15,680 crore - Nov 16, 2011