Equities in red, key index down 89 pointsNovember 24th, 2008 - 4:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 24 (IANS) Indian equities markets were in the red Monday mid-afternoon with a key index down 88.69 points or 0.99 percent from its previous close Friday last week.The sensitive index (Sensex) of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) was ruling at 8,826.52, down 88.69 points or 0.99 percent from its close Friday previous week at 8,915.21 points.
Similarly, the broader-based 50-share S&P CNX Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was ruling at 2669.15, down 24.3 points or 0.90 percent from its previous close last Friday at 2,693.45 points.
The BSE midcap was ruling at 2,888.68, down 27.98 points or 0.96 percent from its close Friday last week at 2,916.66 points.
The BSE smallcap was ruling at 3,352.72, down 38.04 points or 1.12 percent from its previous close Friday last week at 3,390.76 points.
- Sensex closes 133 points lower, RIL weighs heavy (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- Sensex slips into red as IT stocks fall - Jan 12, 2012
- Sensex down 168 points - Aug 03, 2012
- Sensex slips 100 points; metal, telecom stocks slump - Apr 11, 2012
- Sensex falls 111 points on weak global cues (Lead) - Apr 04, 2012
- Indian markets close flat as Euro crisis - Nov 02, 2011
- Sensex 67 points down as bank, capital goods stocks plunge (Roundup) - Aug 24, 2012
- Sensex down 108 points, bank, capital goods stocks fall - Aug 24, 2012
- Sensex starts week on strong footing - Feb 06, 2012
- Sensex down; consumer durables, auto stocks fall - Jul 18, 2012
- Sensex remains choppy; ICICI Bank, M&M; rally - Apr 27, 2012
- Sensex declines 31 points, realty, capital goods stocks down - Jul 26, 2012
- Sensex falls 65 points, ending five weeks of gains (Roundup) - Oct 08, 2010
- Sensex closes 180 points up (Second Lead) - May 20, 2011
- Indian equities markets continue to trade dull (Lead) - May 18, 2011