Equatorial Guinea to host African Union summitJune 25th, 2011 - 12:16 am ICT by IANS
Malabo (Equatorial Guinea), June 24 (IANS/WAM) The UAE will participate for the first time as an observer at the African Union summit in Equatorial Guinea from June 26.
UAE Ambassador to Ethiopia Yusuf Hassan Al Saberi will lead the country’s delegation to the six-day summit.
The summit will discuss ways to boost economic development and challenges facing the youth in Africa, social and cultural issues, besides the situation in Libya, Sudan and Somalia.
- UAE joins African Union as observer - Mar 26, 2011
- UAE participates in global microcredit summit in Spain - Nov 18, 2011
- UAE, Macedonia discuss health cooperation - Oct 16, 2010
- UAE Chief of Staff meets US counterpart - Feb 01, 2012
- UAE, Britain explore cooperation - May 26, 2012
- UAE, US discuss educational cooperation - Oct 04, 2011
- UAE embassies celebrate National Day - Dec 03, 2011
- UAE, Jamaica establish diplomatic relations - Mar 05, 2011
- UAE reiterates support to UN's Libya mission - Mar 25, 2011
- UAE minister meets Karzai - Jun 23, 2011
- UAE, Sri Lanka discuss judicial cooperation - Oct 03, 2011
- UAE firm donates dates to famine-hit Somalia - Aug 24, 2011
- UAE launches anti-narcotics drive - Dec 03, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host aviation expo - Feb 04, 2012
- UAE receives military transport aircraft from Boeing - May 11, 2011