England put India in to bat in third ODISeptember 9th, 2011 - 6:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 9 (IANS) England won the toss and put India into bat in the third One-day International at the Oval here Friday.
India made two changes in the playing eleven with all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja coming in for Manoj Tiwary while medium pacer Vinay Kumar made way for Rudra Pratap Singh.
England brought in Jonathan Trott and left out Samit Patel.
India: M.S. Dhoni (captain), Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Munaf Patel, R.P. Singh.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter, Jonathan Trott, Ian Bell, Ravi Bopara, Ben Stokes, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Jade Dernbach.
- England put India in to bat at Lord's - Sep 11, 2011
- England to bowl against India - Sep 16, 2011
- India win toss, elect to bat (Lead) - Oct 14, 2011
- England elect to bat in third ODI against India - Oct 20, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs England, third ODI - Sep 10, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs. England, fifth ODI - Sep 17, 2011
- India opt to bat in Twenty20 match - Sep 01, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs. England, 4th ODI - Sep 12, 2011
- England put India in to bat in fifth ODI - Oct 25, 2011
- India look for revenge as they take on confident England (Preview) - Oct 13, 2011
- England opt to bowl against India in first ODI - Sep 03, 2011
- England beat India by six wickets in Twenty20 - Sep 01, 2011
- Scoreboard of India's innings against England, fifth ODI - Sep 17, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs England, second ODI - Sep 07, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs. England, Twenty20 - Sep 01, 2011
Tags: alastair cook, ashwin, bresnan, captain craig, james anderson, kieswetter, kohli, m s dhoni, medium pacer, munaf patel, parthiv patel, praveen kumar, r p singh, rahul dravid, ravi bopara, ravichandran, ravindra, rudra pratap singh, suresh raina, tiwary