England elect to bat in third ODI against IndiaOctober 20th, 2011 - 4:05 pm ICT by IANS
Mohali, Oct 20 (IANS) England won the toss and elected to bat against India in their third ODI cricket match here Thursday.
India lead 2-0 in the five-match ODI series.
India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain and wicket-keeper), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, R Vinay Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Praveen Kumar.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter (wicket-keeper), Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ravi Bopara, Jonny Bairstow, Samit Patel, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Steven Finn, Jade Dernbach.
- England to bowl against India - Sep 16, 2011
- India win toss, elect to bat (Lead) - Oct 14, 2011
- England put India in to bat in fifth ODI - Oct 25, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs. England, fifth ODI - Sep 17, 2011
- Kohli's ton, double century stand with Gambhir see India victorious - Oct 18, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs England, fifth ODI - Oct 25, 2011
- England put India in to bat in third ODI - Sep 09, 2011
- England put India in to bat at Lord's - Sep 11, 2011
- Rahane shines as India take 3-0 lead against England (Roundup) - Oct 21, 2011
- England beat India by six wickets in Twenty20 - Sep 01, 2011
- India look for revenge as they take on confident England (Preview) - Oct 13, 2011
- India opt to bat in Twenty20 match - Sep 01, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs England, fourth ODI - Oct 23, 2011
- Changing weather can dictate course of second ODI at Kotla - Oct 16, 2011
- Jadeja, Ashwin help India to huge win (Lead) - Oct 14, 2011
Tags: alastair cook, ashwin, bairstow, bresnan, captain craig, cricket match, jadeja, kevin pietersen, kieswetter, mahendra singh dhoni, mohali, odi cricket, odi series, parthiv patel, praveen kumar, ravi bopara, ravindra, suresh raina, vinay kumar, wicket keeper