Emma Watson not serial romancerSeptember 5th, 2012 - 3:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) “Harry Potter” actress Emma Watson gets upset when she is linked to every boy she is photographed with, but insists she is no serial romancer.
“It’s difficult on my dating life, because anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend. So it just makes it look as if I’ve had, like, 6,000 boyfriends,” femalefirst.com quoted Watson as saying.
The 22-year-old tried her best not to be spotted with boyfriend Will Adamowicz at the Coachella music festival earlier this year, but still hit the headlines when they were spotted kissing.
“My friend got me tickets for my birthday, and what am I going to say? ‘No, I’m not going to go because I don’t want to be photographed’?
“But it was a huge crowd, and I thought there was no way anyone could get pictures of me, but somehow they found me,” she said.
- Emma Watson thinks she makes a 'rubbish' girlfriend - Jan 05, 2011
- Initial college years weren't easy: Watson - Aug 18, 2012
- Emma Watson moves in with boyfriend at her dad's house - Aug 25, 2011
- Too famous to be in public: Emma Watson - Aug 21, 2012
- Emma's beau dumped her for being too famous - Oct 11, 2011
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Watson is hopeless romantic - Sep 22, 2011
- Radcliffe finds 'vigorous kisser' Emma a bit of animal - Nov 11, 2010
- Workaholic Watson wants to have more fun - Oct 20, 2010
- Kissing Emma was unnatural: Rupert Grint - Jun 27, 2011
- Watson almost dropped out of 'Harry Potter' series - Nov 18, 2010
- Watson doesn't know how to spend her fortune - Jan 09, 2011
- Is Emma Watson dating model George Craig? - Jun 27, 2010