Emma Stone’s relaxation mantra - walk in New York!March 11th, 2012 - 8:09 am ICT by IANS
New York, March 11 (IANS) If there’s any quick and simple way of relaxation for actress Emma Stone, it has to be a walk by the river in New York.
Stone admits she loves visiting her native New York and relaxes by taking a walk by the river, reports contactmusic.com .
“After a long time in Los Angeles, it’s great to be back in New York City. I love the seasons. I’ve been on lots of walks by the river - it really relaxes,” said Stone.
The “Easy A” actress is believed to be dating British hunk Andrew Garfield.
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Stone moves in with Garfield - Apr 06, 2012
- Stone says Garfield helped her improve - Aug 05, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst backs Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Nov 18, 2010
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Emma Stone's death fears - Jun 11, 2012
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Taylor, Emma love to cook, bake together - Apr 11, 2012
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man' role - Dec 08, 2010
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- New Spider-Man movie named - Feb 15, 2011
- Emma Stone A Natural Blond! - Dec 11, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010