Emma Stone’s life not affected by fameSeptember 30th, 2011 - 2:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 30 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone, who will be seen in the upcoming Spider-man series “The Amazing Spider-Man”, says fame hasn’t affected her life so far.
“I’m not preparing myself for anything. I’ll just see where it goes. If I had a nickel for every time someone said, ‘Your life is going to change!’ How can you know? I am fine with nothing changing. I would love for nothing to change,” contactmusic.com quoted the 22-year-old as saying.
“The Amazing Spider-Man” is set for a July 3 release next year.
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man' role - Dec 08, 2010
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Wet '...Spider-Man' mask was suffocating for Garfield - Jun 25, 2012
- Emma might star in 'Pride And Prejudice and Zombies' - Jun 24, 2011
- Stone bakes cake to cope with anxiety - Jun 30, 2012
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- 'Spider-Man' role is a dream come true: Andrew Garfield - Feb 01, 2011
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Russian attempts suicide after watching 'The Amazing Spider-Man' - Jul 07, 2012
- Emma finalised for new 'Spider Man' movie - Oct 06, 2010
- Emma Stone prefers spiderman over other super heroes - Aug 01, 2011
- Emma Stone plans to study biology - Jun 18, 2012
- Emma Stone's death fears - Jun 11, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , ,