Emirates launches daily flights to LisbonJuly 11th, 2012 - 12:27 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, July 10 (IANS/WAM) Emirates Airlines has launched its first daily non-stop service to Lisbon.
Monday’s inaugural flight to Lisbon comes just six days after Emirates launched flights to Barcelona in neighbouring Spain.
“Emirates has become the only carrier in the Middle East operating into Portugal with a daily non-stop service, doing more than just transporting passengers from one point to another, but also opening trade opportunities that didn’t exist before,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ executive vice president passenger sales worldwide.
Emirates will serve Lisbon with a Boeing 777-200ER offering 274 seats in a three-class configuration.
- Emirates to launch flights to Portugal - May 26, 2012
- Emirates launches flights to Vietnam - Jan 05, 2012
- Emirates launches A-380 flights to Malaysia - Jan 02, 2012
- Emirates launches second A-380 to Jeddah - Jan 02, 2011
- Emirates increases flights to Tunis - Oct 25, 2011
- Emirates Airlines to launch new flight to Washington - Mar 18, 2012
- Dusseldorf is Etihad's 71st destination - Jul 23, 2011
- Emirates announces daily flights to Phuket - Aug 03, 2012
- Emirates launches new US flights - Feb 03, 2012
- Emirates to launch inaugural flight to Tokyo Sunday - Mar 26, 2010
- Etihad Airways to fly non-stop daily to Washington - Feb 24, 2012
- Boeing, Emirates announce $18-bn order for 50 777-300ERs - Nov 13, 2011
- Emirates signs over $13 bn deals at Farnborough airshow - Jul 20, 2010
- Air Austral, Okay Airways and Qatar Airways order new Boeing aircraft - Jul 21, 2010
- Etihad, Virgin to launch Australia-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 27, 2010
Tags: barcelona, boeing, boeing 777, class configuration, dubai, emirates airlines, executive vice, flights to lisbon, inaugural flight, neighbouring, portugal, six days, snb, spain, thierry antinori, trade opportunities, vice president