Emirates inaugurates A380 Service to AmsterdamAugust 3rd, 2012 - 1:14 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, Aug 2 (IANS/WAM) With launch of services to Amsterdam, Emirates’ A380 route network was extended to the Netherlands Thursday.
Emirates is the first carrier to offer a scheduled A380 service to the Netherlands, after just two years since its first flight to Amsterdam.
The double decker will operate as EK 0147, departing Dubai to Amsterdam daily, and will become the 19th A380 destination among a host of major cities around the world.
- Emirates launches A-380 service to Munich - Nov 26, 2011
- UAE, Netherlands discuss relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE envoy meets Irish finance minister - Feb 09, 2012
- Old homes being renovated in Dubai - Sep 04, 2012
- Emirates announces daily flights to Phuket - Aug 03, 2012
- Emirates launches A-380 flights to Malaysia - Jan 02, 2012
- Ajman's elderly to get training on entrepreneurship - May 30, 2012
- UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperation - Feb 22, 2012
- Emirates Post issues stamps on Arab Postal Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE-Vietnam discuss economic relations - Sep 07, 2012
- Dubai customs attends Google meet in US - Jul 29, 2012
- UAE, Egypt sign deal for heart surgery centre - Jul 31, 2012
- Abu Dhabi court to give verdict on pirates - Feb 08, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- Greater Flamingo breeds at Al Wathba Wetland Reserve - Aug 14, 2012