Emirates airline offers special package for RamadanAugust 14th, 2008 - 2:18 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Aug 14 (IANS) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) airliner Emirates is offering a special package to visitors to Dubai to mark the ensuing Islamic holy month of Ramadan. The offer, which runs Sep 1-30, involves six select hotels in Dubai, including the Marco Polo Hotel, Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai, according to an Emirates statement here.
The package includes, among other things, extra nights with bed and breakfast at special rates, inclusive of all accommodation-related taxes and charges.
All bookings, however, have to be made within the offer period.
According to Adnan Kazim, the Dubai-based airline’s senior vice-president for commercial operations in the Gulf, the Middle East and Iran, offering special rates during Ramadan has been an Emirates tradition.
“As a tourist destination, Dubai is fast becoming one of the most popular for passengers from around the world. Our offer gives them the opportunity to visit world-leading malls, restaurants and hotels, and enjoy excellent shopping discounts,” he added.
The offer is available worldwide to all Emirates passengers travelling in any class and includes a meet-and-assist service at the Dubai International Airport.
Passengers will receive chauffeur-driven transfers between the airport and the hotel.
Visitors to this oasis city will also receive an Arabian Adventures Welcome Pack and Privilege Discount Card, providing special rates and discounts at numerous shops and restaurants across Dubai.
The offer is available for individual passengers only and not for groups.
- Park Hyatt hotel opens in Hyderabad - Apr 27, 2012
- Dubai airport welcomes 50 millionth passenger - Sep 09, 2010
- Hyderabad Airport to organise shopping festival - Sep 17, 2009
- Dubai Police to crackdown on begging during Ramadan - Jul 23, 2011
- 'Mini-city' just for A380s at Dubai airport - Jun 26, 2012
- Emirates to connect four more destinations from Chennai - Jan 27, 2010
- Emirates launches 'Honeymoon package' - Nov 23, 2010
- Emirates offers packages for Dubai Shopping Festival - Jan 28, 2010
- Emirates launches 'Honeymoon package' - Nov 22, 2010
- Butlers, discounts...Hotels pack in delights for Games visitors - Sep 29, 2010
- Emirates offers special fares for Ramadan - Jul 19, 2011
- Show a boarding pass, get discounts in Agra - Nov 03, 2011
- Dubai Shopping Festival To Start - Jan 19, 2011
- Emirates woos passengers with New Year discount - Dec 27, 2011
- Emirates launches daily flights to Lisbon - Jul 11, 2012