Eloped couple found dead in KanpurApril 17th, 2012 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
Kanpur, April 17 (IANS) Bodies of a man and a woman from Uttarakhand, who had eloped some weeks back, were found hanging from a ceiling fan at a rented accommodation in Govindnagar here Tuesday. No suicide note was found.
The woman, a mother of four, was being pursued by her parents, and had told the landlord that she and her young lover might be murdered, said the police.
The bodies were discovered after the landlord’s family became suspicious about the unusual silence in the rented room and peeked inside from the window.
They called the police when they saw the bodies. The bodies have been sent for an autopsy.
- Mother of three commits suicide - Oct 18, 2011
- Mother kills daughter, commits suicide - Jul 04, 2011
- Student commits suicide in Delhi - Jun 10, 2012
- Man hangs himself to death in Gurgaon - Jun 16, 2012
- Youth commits suicide in Delhi - May 29, 2011
- Railway employee commits suicide - Mar 11, 2012
- Honour killing: Man held for daughter's murder - Jul 16, 2011
- Newly-wed woman commits suicide in Delhi - Apr 26, 2012
- Depressed man commits suicide in Delhi (Lead) - May 30, 2011
- Cop commits suicide - Aug 06, 2011
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Mumbai police clueless over suicide at MLA's room - Sep 18, 2012
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Woman commits suicide in Delhi - May 03, 2011
- Man's body found in tin box - May 18, 2011