Eight-year-old girl raped in DelhiMarch 18th, 2011 - 9:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 18 (IANS) An eight-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her uncle in North Delhi’s Inderlok area, police said Friday. The accused has been arrested.
“An eight-year-old girl was allegedly raped in her house Tuesday evening by her 28-year-old uncle, Mohammed Parvej, after luring her on pretext of giving her chocolates,” a police officer said.
He said the victim was rushed to Bara Hindu Rao Hospital where her medical examination confirmed rape.
“The accused was arrested Thursday. He has been booked under the related offence,” the officer said.
Parvej works as a tailor and lives in the girl’s neighbourhood.
Police said the accused threatened the girl of dire consequences if she told anything to anyone. But the victim told her mother about the incident.
- Teenaged boy rapes minor cousin - Jul 06, 2011
- Eight-year-old raped in Delhi - Mar 23, 2011
- Four-year-old raped by elderly man - Dec 12, 2011
- Two minors raped in Delhi - Jul 10, 2012
- Two school officials dismissed for negligence in rape case - Sep 26, 2011
- Two held for attempting to rape 11-year-old - Feb 01, 2011
- Boy arrested for raping six-month-old child - Jun 10, 2011
- Policeman jailed over affair with a rape 'victim' - Aug 06, 2011
- Youth arrested for raping minor - Mar 24, 2012
- Rapist leaves scar on woman's chastity: Court - Sep 02, 2012
- Jaipur auto driver arrested for rape - Jul 13, 2012
- Rapist who left minor victim on rail track held - Feb 11, 2012
- Neighbour rapes eight-year-old - Feb 10, 2011
- Mumbai woman alleges rape in Kolkata - Aug 24, 2012
- Minor girl dies of burns, kin allege rape, murder - Jun 25, 2011