Eight students, driver killed in Haryana accidentJanuary 2nd, 2012 - 2:41 pm ICT by IANS
Ambala (Haryana), Jan 2 (IANS) At least eight students riding a school bus and their driver were killed when their vehicle collided with a truck ina dense fog in Haryana’s Ambala district Monday morning, police said.
At least 15-20 other students were injured and were rushed to the civil hospital in Ambala for immediate treatment.
Police said the accident took place on the Saha-Shahbad road, 25 km from Ambala city.
The bus, belonging to Arjun Public School, was bringing the students to the school when it collided with the truck.
- 11 kids killed in Haryana accident (Second Lead) - Jan 02, 2012
- Four students killed, 15 injured as train rams autorickshaw - Jan 15, 2011
- Three killed in Haryana school bus accident - Feb 22, 2011
- Six pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Oct 16, 2010
- Haryana Police advises slow driving during fog - Dec 28, 2010
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- Seven killed in Haryana accident - Apr 25, 2012
- Eight killed in Haryana accident - Aug 26, 2012
- Two killed, 21 hurt in China road accident - Dec 18, 2011
- Five killed in ambulance-truck collision in Haryana - May 15, 2012
- 30 students hurt in Uttar Pradesh accident - Nov 12, 2010
- One killed, 21 students injured in accident - Oct 03, 2011
- Six Delhiites die in Haryana - Jun 02, 2010
- 13 dead in China road accident - Apr 22, 2012
- Six killed as bus collides with truck - Jan 19, 2012
Tags: , , , , ,