Eight killed in Pakistan suicide bomb attack (Lead)October 31st, 2008 - 5:11 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Oct 31 (Xinhua) Eight people, including four policemen, were killed Friday in a suicide bomb attack in Pakistan’s North West Frontier Province, Dawn news TV channel reported.The blast occurred near the office of deputy inspector general of police (DIG) of Mardan district, according to the report. Eight people, including four policemen, were killed in the blast, it said.
Parts of the body of the bomber had been recovered, the report quoted police as saying.
No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Four policemen injured in Pakistan suicide bombing (Lead) - Mar 05, 2012
- Four die in Peshawar suicide bombing (Fourth Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Five policemen among six killed in Peshawar blasts (Lead) - Aug 11, 2011
- 25 killed, over 170 wounded in Iraq attacks - Mar 20, 2012
- Two Americans killed in Peshawar suicide bombing (Third Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Nine killed in Afghan bombings - Nov 12, 2011
- Two die as suicide bomber targets US vehicle in Peshawar (Evening Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- 43 killed, over 190 wounded in Iraq bomb attacks (Lead) - Mar 20, 2012
- Senior cop dies in Peshawar suicide blast (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Three killed in Pakistan blast - Feb 13, 2012
- 25 killed, 55 injured in Pakistan bombings - Sep 07, 2011
- 640 Pakistanis died in 37 suicide attacks this year - Nov 29, 2010
- Two die as Peshawar bombing targets US consulate vehicle (Second Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Six bombs recovered from Pakistan blast site - Dec 31, 2011
- Nine dead in Pakistan suicide bombing (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012