Eight killed in Madhya Pradesh road accidentMarch 16th, 2008 - 11:08 pm ICT by admin
Bhopal, March 16 (IANS) Eight people, including three women and two children, were killed and two severely injured when a jeep in which they were travelling rammed into a stationary truck in Bhedaghat area of Jabalpur district, Madhya Pradesh, the police said Sunday. The accident occurred late Saturday night when the jeep carrying 10 passengers was on its way to Chhindwara from Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh.
Chhindwara resident Gulshan Gond was returning with his relatives after immersing ashes of his father in the Ganga at Allahabad.
Gulshan and driver Praveen Keshav survived the accident. They, however, received severe injuries in their hands and legs and have been admitted to the Jabalpur Medical College hospital.
- Seven killed in collision - Mar 28, 2011
- Eight dead as vehicle slams into bus in UP - Apr 21, 2012
- 20 killed in train collision in Madhya Pradesh (Night Lead) - Sep 20, 2010
- 15 die, 52 injured as trains collide (Fourth Lead) - Sep 20, 2010
- Madhya Pradesh minister injured in accident - Feb 12, 2010
- Deceased IPS officer's father alleges political murder - Mar 09, 2012
- Trains collide in Madhya Pradesh - Sep 20, 2010
- Speeding truck mows down 15 in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 22, 2012
- 27 killed, 29 injured in Maharashtra accident (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- IPS officer's killing: CBI gets driver's custody - Mar 20, 2012
- Showcase of Gond art to keep artist's legacy alive - Oct 20, 2010
- Nine killed in two road accidents in Ghaziabad - Nov 06, 2011
- Train driver may be to blame for accident - Sep 20, 2010
- Goods train rams into passenger train in Madhya Pradesh (Second Lead) - Sep 20, 2010
- Five bus passengers injured in Noida accident - Oct 25, 2010