ED to quiz Abhishek, wifeAugust 23rd, 2012 - 8:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 23 (IANS) A Delhi court Thursday sent businessman Abhishek Verma and his wife to four days custody of the Enforcement Directorate (ED) for questioning in a money laundering case.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Gautam Manan ruled against Verma and his Romanian wife Anca Maria Neascu. They were arrested in the case Wednesday.
Verma, also an accused in the 2006 naval war room case, had earlier sought permission from the court to surrender in the money laundering case but the ED said they would arrest them.
The businessman and his wife are also facing trial in separate corruption and forgery cases.
The naval war room case is linked to the leak of classified documents from the Directorate of Naval Operations.
- Abhishek Verma, wife in judicial custody for money laundering - Aug 27, 2012
- Abhishek Verma's wife denied bail - Aug 30, 2012
- Verma, wife move release application in money laundering case - Sep 11, 2012
- Abhishek Verma faces arrest for money laundering - Aug 21, 2012
- CBI to question Abhishek Verma, wife till Aug 21 - Aug 16, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife granted bail, arrested afresh - Aug 08, 2012
- Granted bail, Anca will still stay in jail - Aug 29, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in seven days CBI custody - Jun 09, 2012
- Verma, wife sent to judicial custody in OSA case - Sep 14, 2012
- Abhishek Verma calls fresh case politically motivated - Aug 09, 2012
- Abhishek Verma fails to appear in court - Jul 21, 2012
- Verma, wife sent to 10 days CBI custody - Sep 04, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife seek bail - Aug 07, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in CBI custody till June 21 (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Naval war room case: Abhishek Verma arrested with wife - Jun 08, 2012