Duo rob Canara Bank in Noida with toy gunSeptember 11th, 2008 - 7:55 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Sep 11 (IANS) Two masked robbers Thursday looted Rs.480,000 from a branch of the nationalised Canara Bank in Delhi suburb Noida with a toy gun, the police said. The incident occurred at 3.00 p.m. Thursday in the sector-63 branch of Canara Bank in Noida.
“Two men barged into the bank and holding the gun to the cashier’s head, they looted Rs.480,000 before fleeing,” Senior Superintendent of Police R.K. Chaturvedi told IANS.
While the duo were fleeing, one of them collided with a pillar and dropped his weapon, which was later discovered to be a toy gun, bank officials said.
“We have constituted a team to nab the criminals,” Chaturvedi said.
- Rs.1.2 mn robbed in yet another armed heist at Noida bank - Sep 12, 2008
- Agra bank looted of Rs.11 lakh - Mar 23, 2012
- Rs 2.17 lakh looted from SBI branch in Dhanbad - Oct 12, 2010
- Over Rs.2 mn looted from Karachi bank - Oct 21, 2011
- Rs.7 lakh looted from bank in Jharkhand - Jun 14, 2012
- Rs.9 mn looted from Karachi bank - Apr 15, 2011
- Armed robbers loot Rs.20 lakh from Mumbai bank (Lead) - Oct 11, 2010
- Cashier looted of Rs.27 lakh in Noida - Feb 13, 2010
- Masked robbers loot over Rs.5 lakh in Kashmir - Aug 17, 2011
- Bank looted in Jharkhand of Rs.7 lakh - Dec 28, 2010
- Masked men shoot bank cashier, loot Rs.1 million - Mar 28, 2012
- Rs.30 lakh looted in Greater Noida - Oct 18, 2010
- Masked goons loot Rs.13 lakh from Indore bank - Jan 04, 2010
- Pakistan bank, phone shop robbed - Jul 20, 2012
- Rs.34 lakh looted in Greater Noida (Lead) - Mar 02, 2010