Dunst looking for companionshipDecember 1st, 2011 - 9:50 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Actress Kirsten Dunst is desperately looking for a guy to spend the rest of her life with because she is worried about missing out on parenting.
The 29-year-old actress admits she always hoped to figure out her life by 30, but she still hasn’t found the right guy, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Dunst, who has dated actors Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire and rocker Johnny Borrell said: “Until you have a kid, you’re just looking for your partner. And guys have a Peter
Pan vibe. They’re 35 and they act like they’re 25. That’s what scares me about being in my 30s - not finding someone to have kids with,” she said.
Dunst turns 30 next April.
- I'll never find the right man: Dunst - Jul 12, 2012
- Kristen Dunst loves surprises - Jan 26, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst grows up with relationships - Aug 23, 2011
- Gyllenhaal dating Bilson? - Sep 10, 2010
- Mulligan wore rain boots to wed Mumford - Apr 25, 2012
- Dunst likes to Google herself! - Nov 19, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst backs Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Nov 18, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst Voices Her Feelings On Upcoming Spiderman Movie - Dec 02, 2010
- Dunst uses hypnotherapy to stop smoking - Aug 04, 2011
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- Eva Longoria says she is worst dater - Apr 20, 2012
- Evans picky about dating - May 01, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst gets German citizenship - Oct 11, 2011