Duchovny’s TV show to stay on scheduleSeptember 1st, 2008 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 1 (IANS) Actor David Duchovny’s sudden admission to a rehabilitation facility for sex addiction will not affect his US TV show “Californication”. Duchovny, 48, who plays a sex-loving author in the raunchy show, checked himself into rehab last week in a bid to control his own sexual urges.
Imdb.com reports that the show bosses have confirmed all 12 episodes for the second season have been filmed and are scheduled to debut on schedule this month.
A spokesperson for the channel informed that plans for the third season are “yet to be decided”.
- Californication star David Duchovny says that he would 'go gay' for Twilight stars - Jan 12, 2011
- David Duchovny, wife Tea Leoni split again - Jun 29, 2011
- David Duchovny says he can't talk openly about sex anymore - Sep 11, 2009
- Tiger Woods' is now in a sex rehab in Mississippi - Jan 23, 2010
- More trouble surfaces in 'Spider-Man' musical - Dec 18, 2010
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- David Duchovny sex addiction is to net porn, not other women - Sep 02, 2008
- Is sex addiction really a disease or just a convenient excuse? - Feb 25, 2011
- Diane Farr credits sex addict co-star David Duchovny for marital bliss - Jan 08, 2010
- Sheen's ex heading back to rehab - Jul 18, 2011
- David Duchovny finishes sex addiction rehab - Oct 07, 2008
- Child actor who played 'Eddie Munster' - Butch Patrick heads to rehab - Nov 12, 2010
- David Duchovny in rehab over sex addiction - Sep 01, 2008
- Tiger Woods is in sex rehab - Jan 15, 2010
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011