Dubai to hold region’s biggest cyber games exhibitionAugust 29th, 2008 - 2:47 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Aug 29 (IANS) The biggest electronic gaming exhibition in the Middle East and North Africa will be held here next month bringing together world leaders of the industry, WAM news agency reported Friday.The Dubai World Game Expo (DWGE), to be jointly organised by Indiex Conference and the Dubai International Character and Licensing Fair, will run Oct 28-30 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
The show is devoted to introducing a wide variety of computer games, including entertaining video games software, online gaming, mobile games, game related hardware, and next-generation platforms, together with opportunities to actually feel them.
The DWGE is expected to bring in key players in the global gaming industry, including software and hardware developers, mobile games developers, network and telecommunication specialists, merchandising and licensing agencies, educational institutions and entertainment professionals.
An experts’ conference, sponsored by Nokia, will be held during the expo to discuss the state of the industry and recent developments.
- Facebook is partnering with HTC for a Smartphone - Nov 22, 2011
- P. Balaji new Nokia India vice president, managing director - Jul 13, 2012
- Dubai to host six international expos in January - Jan 08, 2011
- India's premier ICT event unveiled in tech hub - Oct 18, 2011
- Bangalore IT trade fair to focus on innovation - Oct 04, 2011
- Lepakshi forms joint venture for electronic city - Jan 13, 2012
- Oracle acquires Art Technology Group for $1 billion - Nov 02, 2010
- UAE launches bid for 2020 world expo (With Images) - Feb 29, 2012
- Space expo begins in India's tech hub - Aug 25, 2010
- Microsoft, Google win Indian developer awards - Apr 18, 2012
- 100 world exhibitors at Mumbai cleanliness expo - Nov 03, 2011
- Nokia launches E6, X7 with Symbian Anna user interface - Jun 29, 2011
- Defence expo in March 2012 - Oct 10, 2011
- Fifty new vehicle launches at Auto Expo 2012 - Dec 21, 2011
- Video games to spread awareness on deadly diseases - Nov 19, 2011