Drugs worth Rs.1 crore seizedDecember 17th, 2010 - 9:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 17 (IANS) With the arrest of four men, Delhi Police Friday claimed to have busted an inter-state gang of drug traffickers and seized heroin worth Rs.1 crore.
Anil Kumar, Sandeep Kumar, Taz Mohammad and Sageer Khan were engaged in the trade for four-five months and one kilogram of heroin had been seized from them, said a police official.
Three of the four were arrested from Sultanpuri area as they were exchanging a consignment of narcotics. A total of 400 grams of heroin was recovered from Mohammad, Anil and Sandeep, a police official said.
- Chinese police bust drug ring - Jun 28, 2012
- Six foreigners held with heroin worth Rs.11 crore - Aug 05, 2011
- Narcotics gang busted in Delhi, four men nabbed - May 07, 2010
- Interstate narcotic syndicate busted in Delhi - Mar 10, 2012
- One held with drugs - Nov 08, 2011
- Drugs worth Rs.93 lakh seized, four heldin Delhi - Jul 30, 2011
- Heroin processing unit unearthed, two arrested - Jul 02, 2011
- 10 tonnes of hashish seized in Karachi - Nov 16, 2011
- Eight arrested in Chandigarh with fake heroin - Aug 26, 2011
- Two human-traffickers held, 14 kids rescued - Jun 26, 2011
- Drug dealer gets death penalty - Jan 29, 2012
- Drug smuggler arrested in Rajasthan - Dec 18, 2011
- Four held, drugs worth Rs.1.39 crore seized - Oct 08, 2011
- Engineer held for drug trafficking in Delhi - Jun 21, 2012
- Vehicle thieves' gang busted, 4 held - Feb 06, 2011