Drug addict kills sister-in-law, her two children for moneyFebruary 8th, 2009 - 11:40 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 7 (IANS) A man has been arrested here for allegedly killing his sister-in-law and her two sons to get money to buy drugs, police said Saturday. His alleged accomplice has been held too.
Bhagirath alias Rinku and Deepak Nanda, both residents of Inderlok, were arrested Friday for allegedly slitting the throats of Seema, 30, and her two sons, Kunal, 7, and Nishant, 4, at her Bindapur house nearly a month ago.
Seema’s husband Hem Chand, a computer professional, was not at home that time.
The killers fled after taking away jewellery and cash from an iron cupboard, police said.
“Bhagirath is a cousin of Hem Chand. He and Deepak are both drug addicts. They killed Seema and the children to get money for their drug addiction,” said Joint Commissioner of Police (Southern Range) Ajai Kashyap.
- Teen held for killing four-year-old - Nov 02, 2011
- Man nabbed for killing ex-wife - Mar 20, 2012
- Teen girl offers drugs to cop, arrested - Jan 25, 2012
- Three of a family found murdered in Delhi - Jan 10, 2009
- Woman, two children found murdered in Delhi (Lead) - Jan 10, 2009
- Man held for killing 9-year-old cousin - Sep 11, 2010
- Wife, lover arrested for killing husband - Jul 14, 2010
- Four held for selling fake, dud medicines - Jun 15, 2011
- Three caught for cheating ATM users - Apr 25, 2011
- Domestic help arrested for house robbery - Nov 21, 2009
- Three held for murder - Jun 14, 2011
- 75-year-old woman arrested for cheating Canadian - May 18, 2010
- Four arrested for murders in Kolkata - Sep 09, 2012
- BMW case: SC frees three convicted for proof tampering - Aug 01, 2012
- Youth slits wrists at Delhi police station, arrested (Lead) - Jun 12, 2012