Drew Barrymore to wed in June?April 27th, 2012 - 2:38 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 27 (IANS) Actress Drew Barrymore is reportedly planning to marry her fiance Will Kopelman June 2 at her mansion in Montecito, California.
According to sources, the wedding will be conducted by Kopelman’s family.
“She wants it to be very personal and intimate. She wants to do it right and be surrounded by family and friends,” a source told eonline.com.
The 37-year-old is reportedly pregnant with her first child and the source added: “She wants to get married before her bump gets too big, but it’s important to her to marry before she gives birth. Both of them have spent a lot of time talking to his family about ways to make the ceremony special.”
“Kopelman is such an incredible man for her. They adore each other and are always together. He’s a good guy and he’s going to be a great father.”
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby shower - Apr 25, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Drew Barrymore planning to convert to Judaism - Jan 27, 2012
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Nikki Reid not married - Sep 19, 2011