‘Dragon Tattoo’ made Rooney Mara less feminineDecember 24th, 2011 - 8:56 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 24 (IANS) Actress Rooney Mara says appearing in “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” changed her style and made her less feminine.
The 26-year-old plays the role of the rebellious Lisbeth Salander in the movie.
“Before I got the part, I was definitely more feminine and girlie. I wore a lot of pale shades and I haven’t really rediscovered that yet,” contactmusic.com quoted Mara as saying.
“I’ve kept with the black and dark colours,” she added.
- Rooney Mara Shows Her "The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo" Makeover At A Gala Event - Jan 13, 2011
- Rooney Mara gets a make-over for 'Dragon Tattoo' - Dec 13, 2011
- Rooney Mara has a makeover for the movie 'The girl with the dragon tattoo' - Jan 13, 2011
- 'The Girl With…' wins best editing at Oscars - Feb 27, 2012
- Rooney Mara Comes Into View On 'W' With Makeover For Her Character Of Lisbeth Salander In 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' - Jan 13, 2011
- Too much fame terrifies Rooney Mara - Nov 01, 2011
- Rooney Mara's Extreme Makeover to Play 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' - Jan 13, 2011
- Rooney Mara Finalized For The Lead Role Of 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' - Aug 17, 2010
- Rooney Mara lands lead role in 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' - Aug 17, 2010
- Mara fears fame can harm her acting skills - Jan 04, 2012
- Rooney Mara Gets A Complete Makeover For "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" - Oct 20, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson Fails To Bag "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" Role - Aug 17, 2010
- Rooney Mara Is All Set Become "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" - Aug 17, 2010
- Keira Knightley, Rebecca Hall race for lead role in 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 07, 2010
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012