Domenico Dolce floored by Scarlett’s beautyMarch 3rd, 2009 - 5:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Hollywood divas like Jennifer Lopez, Gisele Bundchen, Madonna, Monica Bellucci, Christina Aguilera, Kylie Minogue and many more wear their dresses but designer Domenico Dolce of the designer duo D&G is smitten by Scarlett Johansson’s beauty.
“I couldn’t keep my eyes off from her, the first time I met her. I saw how free and spontaneous she actually is. I also immediately felt her sensuality, similar to that of a Mediterranean woman, and it instantly won me over,” femalefirst.co.uk. quoted Domenico Dolce as saying.
“I thought how incredible it would be to meet her away from the crowds and as a designer have the opportunity to take her measurements. We would be able to send her our clothes designed and cut exactly to fit,” he added.
D&G recently signed Scarlett to become the face of their new make-up line. She had met the designer duo — Dolce and Stefano Gabbana — at New York’s metropolitan costume gala last year.
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Armani accuses D&G of plagiarism - Jan 21, 2009
- Dolce and Gabbana honour Naomi Campbell - Sep 23, 2010
- Dolce & Gabbana design suits for soccer team - Jul 30, 2010
- Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana gush over Justin Bieber's style - Apr 12, 2011
- D&G happy to dress Bieber for premiere - Feb 22, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson apes Marilyn Monroe for D&G ad - Jan 19, 2009
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- D&G bosses accused of tax fraud - Nov 22, 2010
- Madonna teams with Dolce&Gabbana for MDG shades (With images) - May 14, 2010
- Aguilera's perfumes inspired by mother - Dec 23, 2010
- Willow Smith Wows The Audience At Milan Fashion Week With Her Trendy Outfits - Sep 29, 2010
- Madonna new face of Dolce & Gabbana - Nov 12, 2009
- Girls want Scarlett's lips, Natalie's nose and Jennifer's hair! - Jan 07, 2011
- Love Astrologist Terry Nazon Predicts The HollyWood Star's Lives For 2011 - Jan 04, 2011