Dolly Parton wants to sing at British royal weddingApril 13th, 2011 - 10:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 13 (IANS) Country singer Dolly Parton is keen to sing at the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton later this month, and that too a duet with Elton John.
Parton wants to sing her hit number “I will always love you”. She said it would be a “great” song for the royal couple’s first dance after they walk down the aisle April 29, reports contactmusic.com.
“Wouldn’t that be great (having ‘I Will Always Love You’ as the first song)? Nobody’s asked me about that but I might offer it. (I would even sing with) Whitney Houston, I would do anything. Elton John could play for me (on the piano) and I could sing the song, he could sing a duet with me. I’m sure he was probably invited, I wasn’t invited,” she said.
- Jennifer Hudson pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Julianne Hough's dress at the Grammy Awards 2012 is a hit - Feb 13, 2012
- Cliff Richards wants duet with Rihanna - Dec 24, 2011
- Elton John admires Kate Middleton - Apr 27, 2011
- Chinese fans grieve loss of Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Amber Riley's Whitney Houston's cover on Glee - Feb 16, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Pop star Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Rihanna would love to play Whitney Houston - Apr 04, 2012
- Not working in Houston biopic: Rihanna - May 18, 2012
- Dolly Parton 'wants to marry Prince Harry' - Apr 21, 2011
- Madonna, Gaga perfect fit for me: Dolly Parton - May 30, 2011
- Tom Jones will sing at the Royal Wedding - if invited - Nov 18, 2010
- Royal wedding will have just traditional hymns, no Elton John, James Blunt - Mar 16, 2011
- Celebs condole Whitney Houston's death - Feb 12, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,