Doctor’s wife commits suicide in NoidaJune 6th, 2008 - 7:13 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, June 6 (IANS) A doctor’s wife committed suicide Friday by hanging herself at her home in Noida, a police official said. Subhra, 27, was found hanging from a beam fitted over the main gate of her sector-12 house by her husband, Deepak Chaudhary, who works at the ESI hospital in Noida.
The body has been sent for post-mortem examination.
According to Chaudhary, when he woke up this morning, he found his wife hanging from the beam.
The police informed her parents in Uttarakhand.
Senior Superintendent of Police Noida R.K. Chaturvedi said: “Since there was a rift in the family, it seems to be a case of abetment to suicide. We are waiting for the arrival of her parents from Uttarakhand.”
- MCA student hangs himself after father's scolding - Sep 16, 2011
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Arrested woman found hanging in police station - Aug 14, 2011
- Man hangs children, commits suicide - Dec 06, 2011
- Facing opposition to marriage, couple commits suicide - Dec 18, 2011
- Student hangs herself over obscene Facebook comments - Aug 16, 2012
- IAF group captain held over suicide of sacked woman officer - Sep 12, 2011
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Four of a family commit suicide in Secunderabad - Jan 28, 2012
- Court seeks original records from army on officer's death - May 03, 2012
- Delhi university student commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Couple found dead at home - Jan 27, 2012
- Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances - May 19, 2011
- Mahi is dead; end came on first or second day, doctors say (Second Lead) - Jun 24, 2012
- UP girl's murder confirmed; 11 cops, three doctors suspended (Second Lead) - Jun 13, 2011