Doctors among four charged with rapeMay 25th, 2012 - 8:07 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, May 25 (IANS) Four people, including two government doctors, have been booked for gang-raping a teenage girl for nine days in Haryana’s Mewat district, police said Friday.
Police in Punhana area of Mewat said they were looking for all four who are absconding since the girl lodged a complaint.
The doctors include senior medical officer (SMO) Munish Bhalla and medical officer Ashish Kumar.
The 17-year-old victim told police that the doctors, posted at Punhana, 350 km from here, and two others raped her for nine consecutive days.
The police have booked the four for rape, illegal confinement and criminal conspiracy.
- Haryana university student alleges gang-rape - May 18, 2012
- Teen gang-raped by three in Madhya Pradesh - Feb 26, 2012
- Delhi BPO rape case: Fourth accused arrested - Dec 05, 2010
- Dhaula Kuan rape: Fourth accused nabbed - Dec 05, 2010
- 16-year-old girl in Rajasthan alleges gang rape - Jun 29, 2012
- Minor accuses father, three others of gang rape - Jun 04, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh's fifth rape case in a day (Lead) - Jun 21, 2011
- Delhi BPO rape case: Fifth accused arrested - Dec 07, 2010
- Scandals to protests, Hooda gets busy this summer (Haryana Newsletter) - Jul 06, 2012
- Teenage girl gangraped by dance instructor, others - Jul 09, 2011
- Two girls gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh - Feb 18, 2012
- Two held for Assam girl's gang-rape in Delhi - Sep 12, 2012
- Four more rape cases, attack on women reported in UP - Jun 20, 2011
- Breakthrough in BPO rape case, two arrested (Second Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Congress demands arrest of 'rapist' BSP legislator - Dec 31, 2010