Doctor fired for being a Peeping TomSeptember 20th, 2011 - 8:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 20 (IANS) A cardiologist in Britain has been sacked for secretly filming two female colleagues while showering.
Vivek Balliga, 33, installed spy cameras in his and a female colleague’s bathroom to record the naked scenes.
The Peeping Tom has now been banned from treating patients and must undergo a 10-year sex offender treatment programme, the Daily Mail reported Tuesday.
Balliga pleaded guilty at Leeds Crown Court to three counts of voyeurism against the two doctors.
Police seized his computer equipment and discovered he had taken a camera to another woman’s house and installed it in her shower and a toilet.
- Briton held for peeping into Chinese women swimmers changing room - Aug 15, 2012
- British teacher used hidden camera to spy on female students - Apr 17, 2010
- Victorian sex-charge piano teacher 'set up spy camera in toilet' - May 12, 2010
- Brit man uses iPod to film naked woman in Oz resort - Nov 13, 2010
- Man blames Viagra, wife's menopause for filming women in changing room - Jan 11, 2011
- Briton jailed for filming naked woman on iPod - Nov 13, 2010
- Peeping Tom Declan Crosbie sentenced for peeping into Olympic changing rooms - Aug 15, 2012
- Teacher accused of rape used sex toys on victims - May 11, 2010
- Woman jailed for filming kids undress for lover - May 01, 2012
- UK teacher faces jail after lesbian affair with 15-year-old pupil - Nov 12, 2010
- Peeping Tom claims gender issues made him peek into women's toilet cubicle - Aug 18, 2010
- Aussie woman charged with raping another woman - Nov 29, 2010
- A peeping tom who spied on women at yoga workshop - Jun 22, 2011
- US lifeguard pleads guilty to hiding cameras in pool locker rooms - Aug 11, 2010
- BBC radio producer who secretly taped his sex sessions with five women jailed - Mar 05, 2010
Tags: cardiologist, computer equipment, crown court, daily mail, female colleague, female colleagues, leeds, london, naked scenes, peeping tom, sex offender treatment, sex offender treatment programme, spy cameras, toilet, two doctors, voyeurism